Saturday, September 19, 2009

Powerful Music

Lately, I've been on a Prince of Egypt soundtrack kick. Hans Zimmer=AMAZING. I mean really. REALLY. does it get any better? I submit that it does not.

My personal favorite is Through Heaven's Eyes.
Watch it. Listen to it. It will change your life.

OH! and saw Guys and Dolls for the first time last night. Great musical. Definitely on my top 10 list.

I'm still recovering from a nasty run in with a football. Thank you Darren. You were practicing your quarterback skills....but why did it have to be on me? :P

ok. now down to business. This song is my anthem. It's so...full of truth.


How He Loves-David Crowder Band

He is jealous for me
Loves like a hurricane, I am a tree
Bending beneath the weight of His wind and mercy

When all of a sudden
I am unaware of these afflictions eclipsed by glory
And I realize just how beautiful You are
And how great Your affections are for me

Oh, how He loves us so
Oh, how He loves us
How He loves us all

Yeah, He loves us
Oh, how He loves us
Oh, how He loves us
Oh, how He loves

And we are His portion and He is our prize
Drawn to redemption by the grace in His eyes
If His grace is an ocean, we're all sinking

And heaven meets earth like an unforeseen kiss
And my heart turns violently inside of my chest
I don't have time to maintain these regrets
When I think about the way...


I don't think this song needs any of my comments to help support it. Because of it's strong backbone of truth - it definitely is able to stand alone.

I love listening to powerful music.

No comments: