I stumbled upon this list of random thoughts from 25-35 year olds. Here are a few...
-There is a great need for sarcasm font.
SO TRUE!!! please! someone! CREATE THAT FONT!
- LOL has gone from meaning, "laugh out loud" to "I have nothing else to say".
This is a pet peeve of mine. I think it's generally a fear of silence that drives people to this alternative.
- While driving yesterday I saw a banana peel in the road and i instinctively swerved to avoid it...thanks Mario Kart.
It's odd how video games can tamper with the inner workings of your mind..
- Obituaries would be a lot more interesting if they told you how the person died.
This one just made me laugh...........really hard.
-There's no worse feeling than that millisecond you're sure you are going to die after leaning your chair back a little too far. You know it's true. That moment of sheer panic when your arms flale around. Yep. Been there.
1 comment:
this made me laugh...SO hard. oh my word.
Post a Comment